Manager, Product Sales (Brussels-based)
The Manager, Product Sales role focuses on searching and recruiting new senior executives for our Academy program. His/her responsibility is to recruit new senior members to achieve our growth strategy.
The Manager, Product Sales reports to the Director of Executive Programs, Europe, Middle East & India, and works closely with the Council and Development teams.
Principal Direct Activities:
- Oversees Academies and Leadership Development Program recruitment efforts for Europe.
- Identifies, targets and recruits Executives to join our Academies and Leadership Development Programs.
- Coordinates Academies and Leadership Development Programs efforts within The Conference Board Associate and Non Associate companies.
- Oversees, develops and implements marketing efforts in Academies and Leadership Development Programs promotion.
- Supports the Director of Executive Programs, Europe, Middle East & India to achieve the growth goals of the department.
- Works directly with the Council Membership & Development Teams and the Director of Executive Programs, Europe, Middle East & India in any way necessary to implement sales strategies and to achieve the goals of the department.
- Updates CRM system regularly.
- Works with the Director of Executive Programs, Europe, Middle East & India on new product launches.
- Coordinates ongoing product development projects.
- Works on specific projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent;
- Work experience that includes experience in selling business services to mid-senior level executives;
- Demonstrated knowledge of corporate structures and the various executive roles;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with senior executives;
- Organized and detail oriented work style; ability to multi-task;
- Customer-focused approach and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge of database management;
- Self-motivation with the ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Dynamic, initiative-taking and result-focused;
- Effective team collaboration skills;
- Affinity towards our company mission and interest in our knowledge areas.
Please consult www.conference-board.org for more information on the company.
Please submit your application by email only, in English, with Curriculum Vitae and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, Administrative Manager, Human Resources.
Deadline for applications is January 30, 2013.
Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.