Department Assistant, Office of the CEO
The Assistant will provide administrative assistance and support to the CEO’s Executive Assistant. In addition, the Assistant may work on special projects, as needed by the CEO and his Chief of Staff and may provide support to other members of his Executive team.
Reports to the Executive Assistant to the CEO.
Principal Direct Activities
- Provides general administrative support including:
- Collecting and sorting mail for the Executive Assistant and the CEO
- Copying and scanning
- Maintaining an organized system of files and records as deemed necessary
- Placing office supply orders
- Answering incoming calls into the Executive Office
- Keeping the CEO on time with daily meeting schedule
- Scheduling of internal and external meetings for CEO as directed
- Assembling relevant materials for the CEO’s meetings as directed
- Creating a schedule of internal meetings for the CEO including: brown bag department lunches, executive committee meetings, management committee meetings, operating review meetings, staff meetings, supervisor meetings, staff dinners
- Preparing travel itineraries, as directed
- Assist with staff meeting preparations, including scheduling of rehearsals and the assembling of materials and presentation
- TCB Talks webcast preparations, as directed
- Other administrative tasks, as directed
Desired Qualifications and Requirements:
2 years minimum in an office or business environment with proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Candidate must be a team player with excellent customer service abilities. Must have a professional demeanor and strong oral and written communication skills. Lastly, candidate should have the capacity to juggle / handle multiple and often changing tasks and priorities.